1/1/11

DIY: Art

I was bored today and I have been thinking about doing this in another room with a different frame but decided I needed something else in the living room. I looked around and saw my picture frame for a picture collage that I never filled and then saw some upholstery fabric my mawmaw gave me. DING! I quickly snatched up some scissors and duct tape and got to work. I took out the collage and grabbed the cardboard, cut the fabric to fit. Then I started taping it to the backside of the cardboard keeping it snug. inserted in to frame and presto..instant art! It cost me nothing to do this project but if you don't have this stuff laying around you can check out thrift stores for picture frames(assorted sizes) and  fabric...could be sheets, pillow cases, table cloths, napkins ANYTHING. If you do this let me know how it turned out!


EMAIL ME! thriftshopaholic@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment