1/11/12

Take me down to the little white church..

Errr big brown clubhouse? Either way we booked our venue for our wedding...The Rutherfordton Clubhouse. It isn't huge but it will do and it is gorgeous! Now to book my photographer..will not give that one away just yet. I have to find some cheapy decorations and since we can't use open flame candles those are out...booo hiss..  I just hope every thing will come together, I am most concerned about the food. Food is so expensive and we will be making most of it so I have to have come up with things that will be easy to make or can be in the fridge for a day or two and still be great. Along with the wedding cake I wanna do some other alternatives such as pie and cookies...oh the ideas I have!  But follow along as I do my wedding...the thrifty way :)  'Til next time XOXOX ~Jess

2 comments:

  1. Love your new header and signature! FABULOUS!!! Hugs! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Serene, this was the first time I really played with photoshop...I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete