1/1/12

Liebster Award

The sweetest blogger around, Serene from The Elegant Bohemian, gave me the Liebster Award!




Here's the skinny: Liebster means "dearest" in German, and this award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  All that's asked is that the recipient do the following:

1.  Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2.  Reveal your 5 blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.  Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4.  Hope that the people you have sent the award to will forward it to their favorite bloggers.



Nearly all of the bloggers I follow have a bazillion followers so I can not pass this along but here would be my votes if they didn't have more than 200 followers


1.) Serene from The Elegant Bohemian( link above). She is effortlessly chic with a modest flair. Mixing thrifted vintage pieces into her wardrobe and working it!  She is the only blogger listed that I know personally from work but have gotten to know her better through the blog...funny how that works! 


2.) Shey from Modesty is Pretty. Much like Serene she is uses thrift store finds and makes them look chic all while being modest. I have never spoken to her but I love reading her blog and her style.


3.) Vanessa from Big Girl. Small Budget. Tiny Town. She truly is a role model for me. Much like her I do not have the fashion model body but I love how she isn't afraid to wear short skirts while mixing patterns and bold colors. 


4.) Kendi from Kendi Everyday I love her style, it's simple and not over done. I have a mad girl crush on her...but not in the creepy, stalker kinda way.


5.)  Donna from Soul Pretty. She is a New York interior designer who shares her daughter's story about Sickle Cell Anemia. She throws in some very inspirational wardrobe and interior photos along with her own home she has decorated. She also makes fantastic handbags using hardware from her old bags.


So there you have it my favorite five bloggers to read who have tons of followers and rightly so!

1 comment: