5/15/12

Wedding Details

I think I have driven myself mad with wedding details lately. The other day, I took on the task of practicing my wedding hair and makeup. I wanted a vintage/pin up look for the pictures.

I like it for the most part.




Then I started playing with my clip in extensions....

Chris hates them lol


I also started my brooch bouquet, its not complete and what I did finish took me a few hours to assemble. 


I gotta hide the pink flowers, reshape it and reinforce some of the brooches. 


Next I gotta figure out what my bridesmaids are going to carry and the boutonnieres for the men. I've been trying to come up with flowerless ideas but none seem to fit. At least we figured out our invites. I am so excited about them :) I can not wait to order them and mail them out. Now gotta collect addresses..that,I'm sure, will be a large task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment