6/13/11

Great News

Chris and I received some great news last week. I didn't want to say anything until we found out for sure but...WE"RE MOVING! We love our little house but we were made an offer we couldn't refuse(Im saying this in the Godfather voice). Like I said in my last post Chris' grandmother passed, her house was already paid off, they wanted family to move in the house to keep it up. It's a 3 bedroom ranch style house. We wont be moving for a few months because the bathroom is going to be remodeled, cleaned out, carpets cleaned and we're going to paint. We are excited and a little sad to be moving out of our first house so soon. I can honestly say that this has been my favorite place to live...except for the neighbors...I can do with out them....HAHA. I can't wait to show before and after pics. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! That is so great! I can't wait to see what you do with the new place! Big hug girly! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete