2/5/12

Oh Joy!

I never and I mean NEVER find milk glass at local thrift stores. This weekend I found 15(!) milk glass bud vases for only $15! I could not believe it and I thought to my self "these will be perfect for our wedding!". Chris on the other hand asked me what I was going to do with so many...lol.

Speaking of wedding and flowers...Chris' boss and our friend is growing all of our flowers! I knew he gardened anyways and I asked if I could buy some from him when the time came near...he told me not to worry about it that he would just give them to me! OMG Do you know how much pressure that takes off of me? Chris and I have been very fortunate while planning our wedding and I could not be more thankful to those who have volunteered and have given us things. THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!  Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment